2016 Serve Up Clean Water
Tennis Tournament Fundraiser
Borden Park Tennis Courts
Tournament Director: Brandom Stevens (256) 565-2918
1. Entry fee is $25 per division. Entry fees are due by Aug. 1st. Make checks payable to "EWB-USA Tri Cities."
2. Balls will be furnished.
3. 2 out of 3 sets with a match tiebreaker for the 3rd set in all matches except the main draw final, in which a full 3rd set will be played. Each player will get at least two matches. In case of bad weather, matches may be shortened.
4. Divisions may be combined, dropped, or limited, depending on the number of entries. Awards will be given to 1st and 2nd place each division in the main draws, and the winner in the consolation divisions.
5. Initial pairings will be emailed and can also be obtained by calling the tournament director.
6. Doubles divisions are determined by adding the NTRP rating of the two players. Partners can be no more that 1 NTRP points apart.
To register, please download and fill out the registration form below and turn in to an EWB Tri-Cities member or mail to 4621 Sundown Drive, Kingsports TN 37664.
Registration Form ->
The Tri-Cities, TN Professional Chapter has partnered with a rural communicty in Samne, Peru. The people of Samne have a very real and urgent need for clean, safe drinking water. All proceeds will benefit the Samne, Peru water supply project.
All donations are welcome! Engineers Without Borders-USA is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501 (c)(3). All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Thank you to our sponsor for this event: